Friday, April 28, 2006

U of M College Democrats Fundraiser

I just wanted to help publicize this a little bit. I worked with John Marek in 2004 on the Kerry Campaign, and he's doing a great job with the U of College Dems.

I'm not 100% sure that I'll be able to attend, as I have other plans. But I'm going to try to be there before it ends.


Host:
PAM SAAVEDRA
Location:
Pembroke Square Rooftop130 S. Front Street, Memphis, TN View Map
When:
Saturday, April 29, 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Phone:
(901) 239-0021
Suggested Contribution: $30Students $10The University of Memphis College Democrats invites you to join us in our first kick-off fundraising event of 2006. Democrats are within strinking distance of wining at local, state and national levels, so "Cross into the Blue" with us this evening and celebrate with the people that will make this possible.We look forward to seeing you!**** PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF IT RAINS, THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD AT THE SAME PLACE, BUT INSIDE THE ROOFTOP PARTY ROOM. DON'T LET THE WEATHER KEEP YOU FROM ATTENDING THIS CELEBRATION!!!****

No comments: