Friday, June 09, 2006

Catchy. VERY Catchy!

I'd like to thank PeskyFly for posting this last night.

What do you do when you hear some cool music? The same damn thing you do when you taste a really awful drink--- You say "Here--- Try this."

"Rush Limbaugh - Evil Blimp"

I'm hoping for a sequel along the lines of "Ann Coulter - Unpleasant Crack Ho".

Now allow me to return the favor--- This is a song I downloaded right before the 2004 election. When I burned a copy of "American Idiot" for my car, I added this as a bonus track, and it's simply phenomenal.

Green Day - "Life During Wartime"

5 comments:

PeskyFly said...

In case you don't know, RLEB is by Memphis' own Neighborhood Texture Jam, and was recordesd in the early 1990's.

Freedonian said...

I didn't know that--- I knew that NTJ was a familiar sounding name, but sadly, I don't think I ever saw them play.

It's just as true today as it was the day they recorded it. He's still a douchebag.

Brock said...

Yeah, well I'm so cool I've got the single. On vinyl. "Urine yellow" vinyl.

Not that have the ability to play vinyl anymore.

I'll post a scan of the sleeve art.

brock said...

Scan of the sleeve art from the single:

http://battlepanda.blogspot.com/2006/06/rush-limbaugh-evil-blimp.html

Freedonian said...

Nice... It truly captures his essence. It has that "Don't stand still or you'll be my midmorning snack" look.