Saturday, July 08, 2006

In da house!!

Well, hello there everybody!

After an extensive intellectual courtship, I finally agreed to join forces with Freedonian and start contributing to his blog.


I am fairly new to the blog posting phenomenon, so I am working on getting all the high tech maneuvers under control. Same goes for grammar and punctuation. What can I say, I am a girl from Chile, so comma use can get pretty challenging for me sometimes. I also have made myself a reputation for creative spelling. After all, if spell check doesn’t get it -why bother? That philosophy got me through college, and I haven’t quite outgrown that stage of my life. Nevertheless, I am confident I will somehow manage to get my point across. I hope.


I am definitively looking forward to having some fun in this blog. Moreover now that there is a chance we will take this relationship to the next level via a ménage a trois. As I have always maintained -the more the merrier!


Thank you guys for the welcome! It is time to hit the bars and honor my drinking liberally roots.


Until the next post!


~P

4 comments:

Freedonian said...

Pam,

It's great having you here, sweetheart. I'm no grammar teacher, but the comma use looks immaculate so far. I'll bring my laptop Tuesday, and after we get through kicking ass at Flying Saucer Trivia, I can show you any of the technical stuff that you have questions about.

It's an honor to have you here. Thank you for taking me up on the invitation.

PeskyFly said...

proud to have been there when the deal went--mostly--down.

Freedonian said...

No doubt, bro--- Landing this one was a coup. I had an excellent time that night, by the way.

LeftWingCracker said...

Welcome! Next, you need to come to the next "Cue podcast, as your voice will be welcomed with open arms....