Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mandatory Joint Post - Part I

The ever-sexy Pam and I just happened to still be hanging out together when we got some nice news:

Novak: Rove was a source in outing Plame

Personally, even though he can't do time over it like he deserves to, I think it's a step in the right direction. It means that no GOPer can stand too close to him in the fall midterms. He's radioactive at this point.

And now for the sexy viewpoint on this... Pam?

Pam: There is a God! And he apparently has heard my prayers, too. Couple of years later, but heck, I bet bureaucracy is the same up there as it is down here. Better late than never. So, Rove finally gets called for mouthing checks his sorry ass won't cash. And right before the mid-terms, thank you Lord! If I pray really hard from now on, would you please have Rove indicted? I promise I will be good until the sentencing hearing... I swear!

Rick: See what good going to mass does now, Pam?

Now, if you will excuse me, I'll be going. Any comments can be addressed to:

Rick
1234 Chewing off Pam's Buttons
Memphis, TN 38103

Pam: Eh, Rick... does Sunday brunch count as mass? Hey, I get up early enough on Sundays for what it's worth... Anyway, Karl, I hope orange complements your complexion, but I am sure that you will look lovely in a prison suit... Seriously, if I can get that wish granted by the Almighty, I promise I will stay away from chocolate until Rove finish his sentence, even is that means life in prison without parole...

Rick: A woman willing to give up chocolate? That's pretty serious. Hear us, God? By the way, if you're still listening, I never did hear back from you on the whole Scarlett Johanssen/ Jennifer Connelly shower thing. Still out there? Tell you what, I'll even give up chocolate too...

No comments: