Monday, July 10, 2006

Our First Podcast!!!

A meeting of the minds took place Sunday afternoon. Beer wasn't allowed in the building, so the babbling was kept to a bare minimum.

West Tennessee Liberal was an excellent moderator as Pesky Fly, Leftwing Cracker, Brassmask, Wintermute, Memphis Blue, and myself all got together to shoot the breeze about the state of Memphis politics.

It's a hell of a ride, and I'm already looking forward to the second episode.

I have to give credit to Brassmask. I don't recall who originally came up with the idea of us podcasting, but I know one thing--- He deserves all the credit for actually putting it together. Huzzah, my friend.

Streaming Audio

Download (Right click the link, then click "Save Target As...". It's about a five minute download on a high speed modem. We're working on ways to speed that up.)

1 comment:

Brassmask said...

Aaaawww, thanks, dude.

It was my pleasure.