10. They've got booze there.
9. If West Tennessee Liberal shows up, you can watch a Sunday school teacher get drunk and curse about politicians.
8. Sarah and Brandon are incredibly cool hosts.
7. Seriously, they serve booze there. I shit thee not.
6. You've got to hear Chris Davis's story about the two pretty girls that woke him up on July 4th.
5. People that have not won on Trivia Night at Flying Saucer must come and behold the glory that is our winning certificate. It's the next best thing to a Super Bowl ring.
4. Our regular Beer Goddess, Audra, is easily the cutest waitress in town.
3. The lovely Pam is almost always there.
2. Gina Cooper of Yearly Kos will be there tonight.
1. Did I mention they serve booze?
Tonight at Dish (Corner of Cooper & Young) starting at 6:30.