Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, Pam!!!

My lovely blogging partner is turning another year more beautiful today.

I first met her a little over two years ago on the Kerry campaign (Sigh). She was beautiful inside and out, a true genius, and someone that was genuinely fun to be around.

And you've got nothing but better since then, Pam.

Over the last year, I've had the good fortune of getting to know her much better. I've listened to her as she's spoken. I've gained greater insight just by sitting across from her and absorbing her wisdom. I've laughed until my ribs ache at her amazing sense of humor. And as a result, I asked her over and over until she agreed to come here and join me on this site. It's been stronger ever since she signed on.

Today is her day, and I would be forever grateful if you would join me in raising a glass to Pam. For the day of her birth is a day worth celebrating.

Think we could talk Bredesen into making it a state holiday for next year? I think I'll look into that.

Happy Birthday, Pam.

6 comments:

David Holt said...

Three cheers for Pam!!!

Anonymous said...

To the Lovely Pam - I owe you some drinks. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

Dabney

LeftWingCracker said...

Happy Birthday Pam!

Pam said...

Thank you so much guys!!!

Freedonian said...

Feliz cumpleanos, hermosa.

Blinders Off said...

Happy Birthday!

Freedonian is right you are a good addition to his blog.
Enjoy your day.