Thursday, November 09, 2006

Throw the GOP Down the Well

Posted on behalf of the lovely Pam, who is having problems with Blogger today.

To the tune of Borat's "Throw the Jew Down the Well":

In my country there is problem,
And that problem is the GOP.
It took very very long,
Because the country is dumb.

Throw the GOP down the well,
So my country can be free.
We must make voting easy,
Then we have a big party!

In my country there is problem,
And that problem is the GOP.
They take everybody's money,
They never give it back.

Throw the GOP down the well,
So my country can be free.
You must grab them by their horns,
Then we have a big party.

If you see a GOPper coming,
You must be careful of their Prez
You must grab him by his money,
And I tell you what to do...

Everybody!

Throw the GOP down the well
So my country can be free
You must grab them by their horns
Then we have big party

Throw the GOP down the well
So my country can be free
You must grab them by their horns
Then we have big (victory) party!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, now that's sure to promote HARMONY - of some sort!

Highland Yankee said...

Well, it seems we had a little victory party. It could have been much better than it was, but I think it was a step in the right direction.

Maybe, just maybe, we can increase the size of the party in the next two years. I sure hope so.

Great song.

Freedonian said...

We certainly have the chance, Doug. We're in the driver's seat, and with the gains we made on state levels, we can make a huge difference next time around.