Saturday, December 16, 2006

Santa, Baby

The lovely, talented, and incredibly funny Pam is having trouble getting logged into her Blogger account, so I'm posting this on her behalf.

Performed by certain indicted elected officials at the last SCDP’s Christmas Party: *****

Santa baby, slip a bail bond the tree, for me
I've been an awful good Dem
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, an out-of-space Escalade too, like huge
I'll vote for that bill
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the bribes I've missed
Think of all the voters that I haven't pissed
Next year I could be oh so good
If you'd white out my indictment list
Boo doo bee doo

Santa honey, I wanna get off and really that's
Not a lot
I've been an angel all year
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie, there's one thing I really do need, the deed
To that lot on Lamar
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, don’t fill my stocking with wire taps, that sucks
Get the feds off my ass
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my attorney’s fees
With some influence bought on Capitol Hill
I really do believe in you
Let's see if the jury believes in me
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, the “sting”
Just make it all go away
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight

No comments: