Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Have You Seen This Man?



He was last seen wandering around the Hart Senate Building in Washington DC saying:

“Marriage is a core institution of societies throughout the world and throughout history. It's something that has provided permanence and stability for our very social structure.”

***Update***

We still don't know where he's hiding, but at least we know why. He better be wearing one seriously heavy duty cup under that diaper.

“I’m a lot more like Lorena Bobbitt than Hillary . . . If he does something like that, I’m walking away with one thing, and it’s not alimony, trust me.”

Wendy Vitter during the Monica Lewinsky scandal

2 comments:

autoegocrat said...

Umm... One cannot exactly un-see something like that.

I'm going to have to get you back for that.

Freedonian said...

I'll be sweating that. The payback should probably be something pretty terrible.